Tel: +1 905 790 3940

International Student Centre

The International Student Centre provides student visa information and documents to assist them in understanding and complying with Canada's immigration regulations and policies. Students should apply for their Temporary Resident Visa and Study Permit at the appropriate Canadian Embassy, High Commission or Consulate in their country. The processing time may vary and it is advised to apply as early as possible.